Dr. Murali Alloju MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017
BES GI EVER
I would recommend this gastro to anyone. He listens, is caring, and helps wherever he can

November 21st, 2016
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Alloju .

November 4th, 2016
what a jerk

May 29th, 2016
Nice office experience with Good Doctor
Good doctor. Easy to get an appointment, staff very courteous.

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Alloju was instrumental in saving my life
I was suffering from abdominal pain and hence visited Dr. Alloju. He examined me and found nothing obviously wrong. He therefore immediately ordered a CT Scan which showed a lesion on my pancreas. Dr. Alloju suspected that this lesion was causing my symptoms. He was very concerned that the lesion may be a tumor (and not a cyst) and therefore immediately ordered an Endoscopic Ultrasound procedure. The resulting biopsy indicated that the lesion was indeed a malignant tumor. I had pancreatic cancer. Dr. Alloju was extremely compassionate when delivering this bad news to me and my wife. He contacted one of the best oncology surgeons in the DFW area and 4 days later I had surgery to remove a portion of my pancreas and my spleen. Fortunately for me, the cancer had not spread and the prognosis for me is that I will live a long life. I will now undergo chemo and radiation therapies as a preventive measure. Dr. Alloju's suspicion that the tumor was causing my initial abdominal pain symptoms proved to be correct. The pain went away after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Alloju. I firmly believe that his quick and accurate diagnosis saved my life!

February 24th, 2016
Great Doctor! Great Experience!
I was in a great deal of pain from what turned out to be gall stones in my common bile duct. Dr. Alloju was able to diagnose and correct the problem. He performed an ERCP procedure the same afternoon. Dr. Alloju was very friendly, answered all of mine and my wife's questions about the procedure until we both were comfortable. Afterwards, I feel great and would absolutely recommend Dr Alloju.

January 28th, 2016
I had undergone a surgery when a bone was stuck in my throat and Dr Alloju removed the bone which was stuck close the intersection of the wind and food pipe. I was hospitalized for a week and Dr Alloju visited me every day offering words of encouragement and was very patient asking all my questions.

August 6th, 2015
Great service and approach

December 17th, 2014
Very nice doctor. Easy to communicate with.

September 12th, 2013
The Best Dr. I've ever had!
Dr. Alloju is a Physician at Centennial Medical Center. I work in Surgery and he works in the GI Lab, so periodically I would see him since the depts. are pretty close to each other. He is very nice and always smiling. I've been have digestive issues for awhile now and never saw a Dr. about it. So, one day I stop being stubborn and set an appt. with him. We talked about my symptoms, solutions and did blood work. As soon as the results came in he called me personally with the results. He mentioned the option of having a colonoscopy to see exactly what's going on, but only at MY DISCRETION. I decided to do it seeing how the symptoms were slowly worsening. I also mentioned my heartburn to him kind of last minute and he said he will also do an EGD(no cost to me). So procedure day is here and he finds a PRECANCEROUS TUMOR the size of a golf ball, that caused a 95% blockage of my Colon Wall. THEN HE MADE A DECISION THAT SURELY CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!! Because of the size and the position of the Tumor, he initially wanted to send me to SURGERY stat for a colon resection. BTW I'm a 30 yr old man with no history of Colon Cancer. He decided to attempt to take it out with sending me to surgery. And he SUCCESSFULLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!! He said he would have it tested for Cancer and have the results to me on Monday, which my birthday. He said he would try his best to get me the results before then, so I won't be in suspense all weekend. The very next day he called me personally with the results that he had tested TWICE to be sure. He also called me everyday there after until Tuesday. I work a Hospital Setting and have been for 7 years and I have never in my career known a Dr. to be more Courteous and Professional than DR. MURALI ALLOJU. He is the best Dr. I have ever had personally and would gladly recommend him to anybody who is looking for a Competent, Courteous, Caring and Professional Physician. I have another Colonoscopy schedule for next Thursday just to make sure it's not growing back. My words can't Thank You enough for Saving My Life! Thank You!

August 16th, 2012
A good careing doctor

August 10th, 2012
From the minute I walked into the office, until I left, everyone was friendly, professional, and the care was exceptional. Thanks Dr. Alloju