A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Ankem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Ankem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Ankem, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Ankem graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ankem has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali Krishna Ankem MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murali K. Ankem practice?
- Dr. Murali Ankem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Murali Ankem practices Urology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Louisville Urologists.