A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Chakinala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Chakinala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Chakinala, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakinala graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chakinala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali Mohan Chakinala MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murali M. Chakinala practice?
- Dr. Murali Chakinala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murali Chakinala practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Critical Care Practitioners and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.