Dr. Murali Chakinala MD Patient Reviews

January 16th, 2017
Fantastic
DR CHAKINALA is tasked on a daily basis with seeing and diagnosing some life threatening and almost always life altering diseases, not only for the patient but for their family and friends which was in my case. MY disease is a death sentence within 3years in over 90% of people without dbl. Lung and heart transplant which he also had to tell me I didn't qualify. I had lost my husband in the military a few years earlier and had two small children. He told me that he would contact my primary care DR. and they would get a regiment of care including Drs. And medication and my job was to fight to get well. THAT WAS OVER TEN YEARS AGO...If I must make a few extra phone calls because the message takers do not always get him the message or he his trying to save another family such as mine, then fine. We are thinking of just us and he is thinking of numerous. I think we forget sometimes DRS. Are human too......For those reasons i feel he rates the highest honor with exceptional A-plus. THANK AGAIN FOR YOUR CARING AND THOUGHTFULNESS, allowing e to see my kids graduate, and see my first granddaughter. God bless you. If I can ever help you---I would

April 12th, 2016
HHT patient
I have been waiting for a call back for a week. Need an appointment with Dr. chakinala and have called his office 4 times. This seems to happen every time. Last time it took me a month to hear back. Unfortunately there isn't many Drs. Who treat HHT. Awful anxiety playing this waiting game. Never ever happens with my other Drs.

July 28th, 2015
Incredibly arrogant, and condescending! Will be going elsewhere!

March 11th, 2010
Dr. Chakinala has been extremely helpful in explaining to my husband and me about my husband's condition. I would recomend him in a heartbeat to my closest friends and family!!