A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Guthikonda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Guthikonda, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Guthikonda has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guthikonda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murali Guthikonda practice?
Dr. Murali Guthikonda practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.