3.0

Mar 1st, 2015

There is no followup here. You are left to languish While being cared for by a bunch of interns

Stay away show details Stay away
Feb 20th, 2015

Bad surgeon who lacks bedside mannets

An incredible man and doctor! show details An incredible man and doctor!
by Carie LaFond on Mar 1st, 2011

If you find yourself in the unfortunate state of needing a neurosurgeon, rest assured you've found the best in Dr. Guthikonda. He is extremely thorough, patient, kind and always takes time to explain things in a way that is calming.

Dec 11th, 2010

Great Neurosurgeon! The Best of the Best!

Mar 22nd, 2010

he is a no nonsense doctor. saw many but dr g had a plan and did wonders. he's not your friendly small town doctor, but he's who you want for serious surgery. the best.

Sep 16th, 2009

It is so hard to get ahold of him or his staff when you need him. I almost died during my first surgery, he did a great job at saving my life but did not tell my worried waiting family that he was even finished! I am getting a new surgeon for the simple fact of I can not ever get ahold of him.

Dr. Guthikonda show details Dr. Guthikonda
Jun 13th, 2009

I felt that Dr. Guthikonda was the best neurosurgeon that I have met. Not only does he have a great beside manner, but he treats you like a individual and a person. Not someone who is another brain tumor or whatever to him. He made me feel more than comfortable with him. He also made me feel as if I could trust him and know that I was going to be okay in his hands. He has a lot of compasion for you and he respects how you feel. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.