A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Ramadurai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Ramadurai is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Ramadurai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramadurai graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramadurai has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali L Ramadurai MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murali L. Ramadurai practice?
- Dr. Murali Ramadurai has 1 office location.
Dr. Murali Ramadurai practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Internists and Newton Center Hospice & Palliative Specialists.