A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Talluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Talluri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Talluri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Talluri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali Dhar Talluri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murali D. Talluri practice?
- Dr. Murali Talluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murali Talluri practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.