A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Uppalluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Uppalluri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppalluri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Uppalluri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali Ranganath Uppalluri MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murali R. Uppalluri practice?
- Dr. Murali Uppalluri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murali Uppalluri practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Internists.