A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muralidhar Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muralidhar Acharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muralidhar Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Acharya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acharya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance