A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy MBBS is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy practice?
- Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy practices Pulmonary Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Pulmonologists.