A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Gopalakrishnamoorthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy MBBS is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy practice?
- Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muralikrishna Gopalakrishnamoorthy practices Pulmonary Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Pulmonologists.