A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murat Celebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celebi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Celebi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murat Celebi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Celebi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Celebi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital New Orleans
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murat M Celebi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Murat M. Celebi practice?
- Dr. Murat Celebi has 1 office location.
Dr. Murat Celebi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.