A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murat Celebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murat Celebi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Celebi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Celebi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital New Orleans
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murat Mehmet Celebi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murat M. Celebi practice?
- Dr. Murat Celebi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murat Celebi practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.