Learn more about Dr. Murat Celebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celebi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murat Celebi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Celebi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Celebi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital New Orleans
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murat M Celebi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Murat M. Celebi practice?
- Dr. Murat Celebi has 1 office location.
Dr. Murat Celebi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.