A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muredach Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muredach Reilly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muredach Patrick Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muredach P. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Muredach Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Muredach Reilly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.