Learn more about Dr. Muredach Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muredach Reilly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muredach P. Reilly practice?
Dr. Muredach Reilly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.