A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muredach Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muredach Reilly, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muredach Patrick Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muredach P. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Muredach Reilly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muredach Reilly practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.