A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mureena Turnquest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mureena Turnquest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mureena Turnquest, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnquest graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Turnquest has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mureena Angela Turnquest MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mureena A. Turnquest practice?
- Dr. Mureena Turnquest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mureena Turnquest practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.