A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Johnson practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.