A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson, Family Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stonecrest Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Ctr
- Middle Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Johnson practice?
Dr. David Johnson practices Family Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Johnson, Dr. Dave Johnson, Dr. Davis Johnson