Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murhaf Naddour
Dr. Murhaf Naddour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natrona Heights, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Naddour is affiliated with Allegheny Valley Hospital, West Penn Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Naddour has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Murhaf Naddour has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Murhaf Naddour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.
Dr. Paul Weinbaum
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Christann Jackson
Medical Genetics, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Datar Singh
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi46