A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murhaf Naddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murhaf Naddour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murhaf Naddour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naddour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murhaf Eissa Naddour MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Murhaf E. Naddour practice?
- Dr. Murhaf Naddour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Murhaf Naddour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA and Washington, PA.
See Natrona Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.