Learn more about Dr. Muriel Boreham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muriel Boreham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muriel Boreham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Boreham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boreham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boreham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muriel K. Boreham practice?
Dr. Muriel Boreham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.