Dr. Muriel Desimone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Muriel Desimone?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Muriel Desimone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2014

Very Happy!!!

When I was pregnant with my twins, I did my research on vaccines & decided I wanted to follow the Dr. Sears schedule. I interviewed several pediatricians in Las Vegas. One was a complete JERK about it & would not even consider it. Thank GOD I was led to Dr. DeSimone. She was totally fine with my wishes & has been completely non-judgmental about doing a "slower" vaccine schedule. She has been great with my girls now for 4 years and she has also been my son's Dr. since birth (7 mos old). She did a great job on my son's circumcision & also has treated 2 of my children for their acid reflux. She has a great bed side manner and has always been very personable with me and my children. Unfortunately, our insurance is changing due to the health care reform & I have to find a new Pedi for my son (my daughters are under their Dad's insurance)....VERY sad about this! Hoping that she Fremont will eventually take our New insurance or we will be able to switch back to her later. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend her!

April 24th, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor I have followed her all over town so my children could continue to see her. She calls you back when you call

August 7th, 2010

Look elsewhere for a pediatrician

Dr. Desimone seems to lack sufficient compassion necessary to make a good pediatrician.

Doctor's Response

More information would be helpful

February 7th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

Prompt, kind, honest and caring.

August 4th, 2015