A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Jacques graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Jean-Jacques has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques practice?
- Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muriel Jean-Jacques practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.