A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muriel Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muriel Morris is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muriel Gold Morris MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muriel G. Morris practice?
- Dr. Muriel Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Muriel Morris practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.