Dr. Muriel Morris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 19th, 2013
She was absolutely terrible.
I gave her 1 star to be friendly. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, take heed to the reviews you read! She is rude, unsupportive, and most of all unhelpful. Within 10 minutes she judged me and berated me for my eating disorder, even though she claims to be an "eating disorder specialist," she displayed no knowledge whatsoever about the subject. Then at the end of the appointment, which I couldn't help but end early because it was simply unbearable- she was just downright nasty of a person, she tried to force me into booking multiple more appointments with her, multiple times a week, insisting that my current treatment was not working whatsoever (without any prior knowledge of my history.) That kind of behavior from a doctor, which I can't help but feel like was for the sake of money, was absolutely disgusting and I can't believe that someone like that would consider themselves a health care professional. This is genuinely disappointing and I hope she re-evaluates herself, because many of her patients have appeared to have a similar experience.