A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Granville-Stoev has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev practice?
- Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev has 1 office location.
Dr. Muriel Granville-Stoev practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.