Dr. Muriel Stoev MD Patient Reviews

May 21st, 2016
CAREING
GOING ON 9 YEARS AT THIS OFFICE

April 4th, 2016
Doctor Spends a lot of time with you.
Excellent internal medicine doctor. Her diagnosis is always right on target. Staff is very friendly and experienced and puts you at ease. Several friends have come over from other practices and have been very pleased.

January 16th, 2015
Bad nurses
No words for the two nurses, One is just plain nasty, the other one LOUD, pushy, thinks you need to know every ounce of her personal life(I have heard more then I care to), and screaming at everyone saying how wonderful she is. She has an answer for everything. I have had maybe 6 appointments and getting enough of this loudmouth. You can hear her all over the building. Not what I want to encounter in a doctor' office. Wake up doctor. These two and really not helping your practice.

September 18th, 2014
I think she is a very good Doctor. I have gone to her for 8 years. I changed to another Dr. recently because I found one who has an office close to my home. I would recommend Dr. Stoev to my friends.

September 14th, 2013
Uncooperative
I recently was denied health insurance do to being diabetic. However I was never told I was. I requested test results to document this several times and they refused to provide. I was told "we have too many files to search for a past patient". LWRMC provided test results done there, but nothing from Dr. Stoev. Also never received a synopsis of my visits, just the billing. When I was a patient, she was NEVER on time...first visit was a 2.5 hour wait. Even when booked the 1st appt. of the morning, she was over an hour late. Finally learned she was at the MC with a patient...would have been nice to have been informed when I arrived...and she wondered why my blood pressure was high!

October 25th, 2012
BILLING MACHINE
THEY MISDIAGNOSE AND CREATE BILLABLE PROCEDURES. ANXIOUS TO GET PATIENTS IN FOR A BILLABLE APPOINTMENT, UNAVAILABLE AFTER HOURS FOR EMERGENCY CARE, NURSE WILL CALL YOU BACK EVENTUALLY, BUT WILL NOT PROVIDE ANYTHING BUT ANOTHER BILLABLE APPOINTMENT.MEDICAL? NOT REALLY.

April 2nd, 2011
Excellent doctor
She is a very caring and thorough doctor. The great thing is theyhave special rates if you are uninsured.

November 10th, 2010
Highly recommend
Quick in diagnosing my problem. Very understanding and gentle when explaning

February 22nd, 2010
plan on spending the day there...every time you go there. Office short handed--staff seems very over worked. You will never get your prescriptions refilled either. Everything is 30 days so you have to go back. Don't go there.........