A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murillo Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murillo Mangubat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangubat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mangubat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murillo V Mangubat MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murillo V. Mangubat practice?
- Dr. Murillo Mangubat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murillo Mangubat practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.