Learn more about Dr. Murillo Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murillo Mangubat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangubat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mangubat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murillo Mangubat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangubat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mangubat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murillo V Mangubat MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murillo V. Mangubat practice?
- Dr. Murillo Mangubat has 1 office location.
Dr. Murillo Mangubat practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.