A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murillo Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murillo Mangubat, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangubat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mangubat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangubat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murillo V. Mangubat practice?
Dr. Murillo Mangubat practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.