A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murillo Mangubat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murillo Mangubat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mangubat
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mangubat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murillo Mangubat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangubat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mangubat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murillo V Mangubat MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murillo V. Mangubat practice?
- Dr. Murillo Mangubat has 1 office location.
Dr. Murillo Mangubat practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.