Learn more about Dr. Murli Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murli Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Raman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murli Raman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Raman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murli K Raman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Murli K. Raman practice?
- Dr. Murli Raman has 1 office location.
Dr. Murli Raman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.