A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murli Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murli Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murli Raman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Raman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murli K Raman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Murli K. Raman practice?
- Dr. Murli Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murli Raman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Cardiologists.