Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murli Raman
Dr. Murli Raman, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Raman is affiliated with Banner Del E Webb Medical Center, Banner Estrella Medical Center and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Murli Raman has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Murli Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.
Dr. Paul Haas
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Peoria, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Jesse Sethi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi14
Dr. Joseph Caplan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Peoria, AZ 0 mi38