A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murli Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murli Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Raman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murli Raman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Raman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murli K Raman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Murli K. Raman practice?
- Dr. Murli Raman has 1 office location.
Dr. Murli Raman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.