Learn more about Dr. Murphy Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murphy Martin, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murphy Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murphy S Martin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Murphy S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Murphy Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murphy Martin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Nephrologists.