A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murphy Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murphy Martin, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murphy Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murphy Stuart Martin MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Murphy S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Murphy Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murphy Martin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Nephrologists.