A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Altose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altose
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Altose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altose graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Altose MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murray Altose practice?
- Dr. Murray Altose has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Altose practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Pulmonologists.