A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray B Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murray B. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Murray Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murray Gordon practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.