Learn more about Dr. Murray Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Berenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Berenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray John Berenson MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Murray J. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Murray Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Berenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.