Learn more about Dr. Murray Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Berenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Berenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Berenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray John Berenson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Murray J. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Murray Berenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Berenson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.