Learn more about Dr. Murray Bern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Bern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bern
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Bern, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bern graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Morris Bern FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Murray M. Bern practice?
- Dr. Murray Bern has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Bern practices Hematology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Hematologists.