A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Bern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Bern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Bern, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bern graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Morris Bern FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Murray M. Bern practice?
- Dr. Murray Bern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Murray Bern practices Hematology near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Albuquerque, NM.
See Plymouth Hematologists.