A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Bern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Bern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bern
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Bern, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bern graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bern has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Morris Bern FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Murray M. Bern practice?
- Dr. Murray Bern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Murray Bern practices Hematology near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Albuquerque, NM.
See Plymouth Hematologists.