Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
17 Bettys Ln
Suite 450
Harwich, MA 02645
Locations and availability (7)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My Hero  |  show details
by Julie A. Crisci on Dec 16th, 2013

Dr. Bern explained my options and I had a utmost convidenc in his decisions on the best treatment for my Hodgkins. He is compasionate and always was there to listen to my concerns.

|  He has saved my life,always stood beside me as I am a very difficult person with a couple of bleeding diseases  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

I could never say enough good things about this DOCTOR.He is a TOP NOTCH DR.but a human being.He wants to get his patients well to the best of his knowledge, still has to face death.He has a tuff job he truly cares about each & every patient I have been with him since the early 1980.He has a genuine heart but can't let it out because if he did he would have burned out years ago.Believe me its there & he will do anything for his patients to get them well & will never give up till he finds out what the problem is.I know I am one of those people & been there & never gave up on me till he found out what it is & treated me.Thank You Dr.Bern for always being there at my side through good times & bad.Your the best in Barry & Helens eyes.Massachusetts 11/29/2012

|  Absolutely the kindest doctor I have ever met  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

The visit wait time is long since he spends so much quality time with his patients. Wonderful person; terrific doctor in a very difficult specialty.

|  show details
by michael hookailo on Sep 29th, 2009

the best.........he saved my life