Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Hero show details My Hero
by Julie A. Crisci on Dec 16th, 2013

Dr. Bern explained my options and I had a utmost convidenc in his decisions on the best treatment for my Hodgkins. He is compasionate and always was there to listen to my concerns.

He has saved my life,always stood beside me as I am a very difficult person with a couple of bleeding diseases show details He has saved my life,always stood beside me as I am a very difficult person with a couple of bleeding diseases
Dec 1st, 2012

I could never say enough good things about this DOCTOR.He is a TOP NOTCH DR.but a human being.He wants to get his patients well to the best of his knowledge, still has to face death.He has a tuff job he truly cares about each & every patient I have been with him since the early 1980.He has a genuine heart but can't let it out because if he did he would have burned out years ago.Believe me its there & he will do anything for his patients to get them well & will never give up till he finds out what the problem is.I know I am one of those people & been there & never gave up on me till he found out what it is & treated me.Thank You Dr.Bern for always being there at my side through good times & bad.Your the best in Barry & Helens eyes.Massachusetts 11/29/2012

Absolutely the kindest doctor I have ever met show details Absolutely the kindest doctor I have ever met
Jun 26th, 2012

The visit wait time is long since he spends so much quality time with his patients. Wonderful person; terrific doctor in a very difficult specialty.

by michael hookailo on Sep 29th, 2009

the best.........he saved my life