A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Casey, MBA, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Casey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray J Casey MBA, MD, and MS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Murray J. Casey practice?
- Dr. Murray Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Casey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Omaha Oncologists.