A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Christianson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christianson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Christianson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Christianson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christianson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Dale Christianson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Christianson practice?
- Dr. Murray Christianson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Christianson practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.