A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Christianson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Christianson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Christianson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Macular Degeneration
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christianson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Christianson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray D Christianson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Christianson practice?
- Dr. Murray Christianson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Murray Christianson practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.