A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Colgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Colgin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Colgin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colgin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Colgin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Merchant Colgin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murray M. Colgin practice?
- Dr. Murray Colgin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murray Colgin practices Internal Medicine near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Kerrville Internists.