A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Corbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Corbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Corbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Saint John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray David Corbin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Corbin practice?
- Dr. Murray Corbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Corbin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.