A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Corbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Corbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corbin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbin graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Corbin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Saint John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray David Corbin MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Corbin practice?
- Dr. Murray Corbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Corbin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.