Learn more about Dr. Murray Dalinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Dalinka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Dalinka, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Foot Injuries
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Kidney Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Muscule Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalinka graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Dalinka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalinka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray K. Dalinka practice?
Dr. Murray Dalinka practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.