A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Dalinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Dalinka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalinka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalinka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Dalinka, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Foot Injuries
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Kidney Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalinka graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Dalinka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Kenneth Dalinka MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray K. Dalinka practice?
- Dr. Murray Dalinka has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Dalinka practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.