A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Dalinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Dalinka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalinka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalinka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Dalinka, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Foot Injuries
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Kidney Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalinka graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Dalinka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Kenneth Dalinka MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray K. Dalinka practice?
- Dr. Murray Dalinka has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Dalinka practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.