A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrinpreis graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrinpreis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Norman Ehrinpreis FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Murray N. Ehrinpreis practice?
- Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.