A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrinpreis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrinpreis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrinpreis graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrinpreis has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Norman Ehrinpreis FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Murray N. Ehrinpreis practice?
- Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Ehrinpreis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.