inactive

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2013
Remarkable Doctor
I became a patient of Dr. Eiland's almost 9 years ago. I was a lost cause. Dr. Eiland worked with me on finding what I needed to live a happy, normal & productive life. I always looked forward to my visits with him. He's someone who I have much respect & admiration for. He helped me transform into the person I am today. I don't know where I would be if it wasnt for his help. I owe him so much & I will always be grateful. He's one of a kind.

January 27th, 2011
I've been to countless psychiatrists over the years and the only one I've ever felt truly comfortable and at ease with has been Dr Eiland. I've been a patient of his for almost 9yrs and the help he has given me has completely changed my life. I owe him all the thanks in the world. Dr. Eiland is a doctor who has helped me through the worst of times and showed me the path to living a rewarding life. Great doctor!

May 30th, 2014