A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray Engel practice?
Dr. Murray Engel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and New York, NY.
See Stamford Pediatricians and Stamford Neurologists.