Learn more about Dr. Murray Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Engel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Engel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Murray Engel practice?
- Dr. Murray Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Engel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Pediatricians and Stamford Neurologists.