A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Engel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray Engel practice?
Dr. Murray Engel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and New York, NY.
See Stamford Pediatricians, Stamford Surgeons, and Stamford Neurologists.