A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Fox, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Fox, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Carrollton
- Surgery Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Edward Fox MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Murray E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Murray Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Fox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.