Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray Fox
Dr. Murray Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allen, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Surgery Center Of Plano, Medical Center Of Plano and Baylor Carrollton. Dr. Fox has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Murray Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.
Dr. Jon Rosnes
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allen, TX 0.78 mi27
Dr. Ruqaiya Hussain
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Plano, TX 1.26 mi47
Dr. Tricia Shimer
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allen, TX 1.87 mi20