A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Goldberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Glenn Goldberg MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray G. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Murray Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Goldberg practices Urology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Urologists.