A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Goldberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Glenn Goldberg MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray G. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Murray Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Goldberg practices Urology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Urologists.