Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Goldberg discovered a cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys and I had a radical nephrectomy in April. From the urial diagnosis through surgery and postop the entire office was wonderful!! I really believe that God led us to this office. Thanks Dr. Goldberg, you are the best! 😍

June 7th, 2016
A Doctor's Doctor
If I were a doctor and needed a urologist I would definitrly choose Dr. Murray Goldberg. He is indeed a doctor's doctor!

December 29th, 2015
great doc helped me several time

June 1st, 2015
I will always praise you ay dios mio chico b
He was my Dr performed 2 surgeries I'm cancer free! Thanks Dr Goldberg! You rock!

October 1st, 2012
Debbie Mays

August 17th, 2011
Was able to get appointment quickly. Relatively short wait. Front staff was courteous and nurses were efficient. I had heard good things about Dr. Goldberg and I was not disappointed! I will gladly refer him to my friends!

July 18th, 2011
Dr Goldberg is an excellent, knowledgeable physician. I like him very much. I now, however, have been trying to get his office to send the results of my last culture and office visit to a doctor who treats me for an autoimmune disorder which is giving me trouble along with a second infection in my body. I marked my initial fax to Dr Goldberg as important and asked that the information be sent asap. I called to confirm that it got there.After a week, nothing has been sent. My initial call and one call by a friend when I lost my voice were met with outright rudeness by Shanta, the front receptionist. I've sent two followup faxes in a so far useless attempt to get this done. I've had no reply to those.Stephanie, was very professional/courteous when I got her four days into this request but in her call back she said again that they were waiting for Dr Goldberg's okay. How long does it take to say yes to a patient's request for records, especially when it's important??At this point I don't know if my original fax/request, marked IMPORTANT, has been buried in paperwork, never to be found by him again. His staff has shown no interest in actually asking him or bringing this request to his attention. My suggestion, if you go to Dr Goldberg, is to get a standing okay on your chart for any information you request to be sent to you or to another doctor without his addition okay. Legally, we have the right to all of that information, so that's not an issue. Right now I have two infections going on in my body. My doctor needs to know what the first one was and we can't get that information sent. This, to me, is unacceptable.

May 28th, 2011