Urologists
1411 N Flagler Dr
Ste 5300
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
561-833-5594
Locations and availability (2)

|  Debbie Mays  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Aug 17th, 2011

Was able to get appointment quickly. Relatively short wait. Front staff was courteous and nurses were efficient. I had heard good things about Dr. Goldberg and I was not disappointed! I will gladly refer him to my friends!

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Goldberg is an excellent, knowledgeable physician. I like him very much. I now, however, have been trying to get his office to send the results of my last culture and office visit to a doctor who treats me for an autoimmune disorder which is giving me trouble along with a second infection in my body. I marked my initial fax to Dr Goldberg as important and asked that the information be sent asap. I called to confirm that it got there.After a week, nothing has been sent. My initial call and one call by a friend when I lost my voice were met with outright rudeness by Shanta, the front receptionist. I've sent two followup faxes in a so far useless attempt to get this done. I've had no reply to those.Stephanie, was very professional/courteous when I got her four days into this request but in her call back she said again that they were waiting for Dr Goldberg's okay. How long does it take to say yes to a patient's request for records, especially when it's important??At this point I don't know if my original fax/request, marked IMPORTANT, has been buried in paperwork, never to be found by him again. His staff has shown no interest in actually asking him or bringing this request to his attention. My suggestion, if you go to Dr Goldberg, is to get a standing okay on your chart for any information you request to be sent to you or to another doctor without his addition okay. Legally, we have the right to all of that information, so that's not an issue. Right now I have two infections going on in my body. My doctor needs to know what the first one was and we can't get that information sent. This, to me, is unacceptable.

|  Receptionist answering the telephone  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

The young woman answering the phones at the West Palm Beach office as of this rating in July 2011 was extremely rude and abrupt when I called to get information. Her tone was sarcastic both when I talked to her and when a friend called for me the following day since I'd lost my voice. He was quite angry at the way she dealt with him, too...with impatience and sarcasm. This is a wonderful office and I feel I've found an excellent urologist. If you need information, however, ask to speak to someone else in the office, such as the office manager or a nurse.

May 28th, 2011