Dr. Murray Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Murray Goldberg?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Goldberg discovered a cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys and I had a radical nephrectomy in April. From the urial diagnosis through surgery and postop the entire office was wonderful!! I really believe that God led us to this office. Thanks Dr. Goldberg, you are the best! 😍

A Doctor's Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2016

If I were a doctor and needed a urologist I would definitrly choose Dr. Murray Goldberg. He is indeed a doctor's doctor!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

great doc helped me several time

I will always praise you ay dios mio chico b

Posted on June 1st, 2015

He was my Dr performed 2 surgeries I'm cancer free! Thanks Dr Goldberg! You rock!

Debbie Mays

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Was able to get appointment quickly. Relatively short wait. Front staff was courteous and nurses were efficient. I had heard good things about Dr. Goldberg and I was not disappointed! I will gladly refer him to my friends!

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr Goldberg is an excellent, knowledgeable physician. I like him very much. I now, however, have been trying to get his office to send the results of my last culture and office visit to a doctor who treats me for an autoimmune disorder which is giving me trouble along with a second infection in my body. I marked my initial fax to Dr Goldberg as important and asked that the information be sent asap. I called to confirm that it got there.After a week, nothing has been sent. My initial call and one call by a friend when I lost my voice were met with outright rudeness by Shanta, the front receptionist. I've sent two followup faxes in a so far useless attempt to get this done. I've had no reply to those.Stephanie, was very professional/courteous when I got her four days into this request but in her call back she said again that they were waiting for Dr Goldberg's okay. How long does it take to say yes to a patient's request for records, especially when it's important??At this point I don't know if my original fax/request, marked IMPORTANT, has been buried in paperwork, never to be found by him again. His staff has shown no interest in actually asking him or bringing this request to his attention. My suggestion, if you go to Dr Goldberg, is to get a standing okay on your chart for any information you request to be sent to you or to another doctor without his addition okay. Legally, we have the right to all of that information, so that's not an issue. Right now I have two infections going on in my body. My doctor needs to know what the first one was and we can't get that information sent. This, to me, is unacceptable.

Posted on May 28th, 2011