A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Murray Kimmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Kimmel, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimmel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kimmel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Northeastern Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Harris Kimmel MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray H. Kimmel practice?
- Dr. Murray Kimmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Kimmel practices Urology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Urologists.