A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Hamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Hamada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamada
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamada graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Hamada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Simon Hamada MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray S. Hamada practice?
- Dr. Murray Hamada has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Hamada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Internists and Cliffside Park Cardiologists.