A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Hamada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Hamada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamada graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Hamada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Simon Hamada MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray S. Hamada practice?
- Dr. Murray Hamada has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Hamada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Internists and Cliffside Park Cardiologists.