Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray Cohen
Dr. Murray Cohen, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Wills Eye Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Main Line Hospital Paoli. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray Cohen has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Murray Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Melvin Moses
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi51
Dr. Pankaj Patel
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22