A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Cohen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Jay Cohen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murray J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Murray Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Murray Cohen practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.