Dr. Murray Jay Cohen MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Murray Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Cohen, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray J. Cohen practice?
Dr. Murray Cohen practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.