Dr. Murray Joe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Best ENT around!

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Joe for many years, not so much in the past couple of years but steady for about 10 years before that. He fixed my deviated septum and removed a cyst in a sinus. He has also treated many of my family members. I have referred everyone I know that has ever expressed a need to see an ENT to go to Dr. Joe. He is kind, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and funny too! I really enjoy seeing Dr. Joe, even though I usually don't feel good when I see him. He is an amazing doctor!

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.