A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Jonas, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Jonas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray DR Jonas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Murray D. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Murray Jonas has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Jonas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.