A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Not Registered:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Not Registered, Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Registered graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Registered has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Not Registered DO is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Not Registered practice?
- Dr. Not Registered has 2 office locations.
Dr. Not Registered practices General Practice near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: bee, FL.
See Melbourne General Practitioners.