Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Murray Korc
Dr. Murray Korc, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Korc is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine Residency and Endocrinology. He speaks English.
Dr. Murray Korc has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Murray Korc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Paul Beisswenger
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi49
Dr. Tharsan Sivakumar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi8
Dr. Thomas Brown
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi13