A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Lieberman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Lieberman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Murray Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Murray Lieberman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Murray Lieberman practices Urology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Bethesda Urologists.